|PROCEDURE TO PROCEED|
- Buyer accepts and filled up our draft contract and return to us.
may use your version of draft contract but it would take longer time for us to
review before we accept and approve to proceed. We have different version of
draft contract if buyer are interested to consider Red-Clause DLC, CFR or CIF
terms, NAR or GAR basis and would be provided on request upon receiving
confirmation email that end Buyer/user accept our offer or upon receiving valid
LOI based on the offer addressed to our company.
- Once Buyer duly filled draft contract is acceptable and approve by us, we shall forward invoice for contract processing charge as per ICIMP proposal.
- We get coal allocation and funder commitment/approval within 7-14 days and submit a formal report for your approval to proceed.
- Final contract sign In Jakarta – Indonesia upon approval of funder and coal allocation. (Buyer may also request for final contract to be sign via electronic means and then exchange the original contract by courier service).
- Site visit to source of coal. (Note: We charge a refundable cost for site visit on Buyer, if mine site visits are required before L/C is issued)
- Execution of shipment as per contract terms and conditions.
- All intermediary company or mediators are to fill up and return back to us our format of the NCNDA attached.